Friday, May 22, 2009

Long Over Due











GOSH I am such a bad blogger. I need to make more time to keep this blog updated. The pictures that I am posting are all very random since it has been so long since my last post. Our family is doing really well. We are enjoying every moment with Brock. He is such a sweet little boy. The first 4 months of his life he wasn't very fond of sleeping by himself. We were able to get him to sleep but only if he was sleeping on Jamie or I. When we went to put him down in his bassinet or crib he would immediately wake up and was instantly upset. I chalked it up to having a bad sleeper! We decided to put him on his tummy to take a nap in the living room a couple weeks ago and he didn't make a peep just keep sleeping. We were like OMG, we have to try this at night time. So needless to say we did and he has been sleeping like a Rock Star! What else is going on...? He ate cereal for the 1st time 2 weeks ago and Green Beans this week. It is so funny to watch him, he loves them both so much that we can't feed him fast enough. Brock took his 1st trip out of the state of Illinios to Indy last Friday. We went to see my cousin Ali and her family. I hadn't see her twins for several months so it was great to see them and their little sister Ava. We also were able to spend time with Brooke Untersee Kroll while we were there. She is expecting a little boy in August, we are so excited and can't wait to meet baby Kroll. All kinds of little babies are going to be born in the next couple months, my friend Kara is expecting her 3rd, Kelly just had little Annie the begining of this month, Sharana is having her 1st in January, Kyle and Christa are expecting. Brock is going to be a lucky boy with such great friends to play with.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Michelle...Brock is just beautiful! He looks just like his Mommy and Grandpa Mike to me! I know you are loving life right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Michelle!! Yep...I'll be heading to Dr. Dudley after my next u/s appointment in two weeks!

    ReplyDelete